I have been mentally preparing myself over and over again because I’m just never satisfied and I’m very indecisive. And I have finally decided (I hope) to post my reviews here and on Goodreads because I don’t know! And I have a new style in reviewing where I discuss parts of the book separately and I got this idea from my lovely friend Rachael and if you click her name, you will be directed to her lovely blog. So go check that out people! And if you click this, you will be directed to her Instagram account, yay!
So let’s discuss about Rachael’s tips in book reviewing. What she did was, she separated the review into parts like example; characters, plot, world-building and romance. And truly, that was easier and much more helpful to other readers as well. Also, I have also decided that my rating system gifs should be uniform so there won’t be any confusion what-so-ever! So I’m gonna be showing the gifs that I’ll use in each respective rating!
5 out of 5 stars!
- this means that the book was fabulous, fantastic, unforgettable and totally uhmazing and has touched my soul, my heart and my bone marrow!
4 out of 5 stars!
- this means that the book was well written but there were things that I didn’t like personally but still considered a really good read!
3 out of 5 stars!
- this means that the book lacked the things that I was looking for and it wasn’t striking as I hoped (totally needed improvement)!
2 out of 5 stars!
- this means that the book was a snore-fest and wasn’t written to my liking at all, what I would call an excruciating read!
1 out of 5 stars!
- this means that the book was totally dreadful and I’m not even gonna continue but I hope I don’t rate anything this low!
But be warned that I will use additional gifs if I feel like it! These are just the ones I will commonly be using. I’m sorry for rambling a lot in this blog but it is my blog so I can do whatever I want! With that being said, I wish you a flutterful day and…
“May your book cover never crease!” – Nini (ninireads.png)